Earn 2.5 FWC points for every USD1 spent, the offer is valid till 31 March 2021.
1. Members must book and complete a stay via www.booking.com/fwclub in order to be eligible to earn Fortune Wings Club (FWC) Points, USD1 = 2.5 FWC Points.
2. Accommodation bookings made directly through www.booking.com or the Booking.com mobile app are not eligible to earn FWC Points.
3. To enjoy the Offer, Fortune Wings Club members must book their hotels on or after 4 May 2017. The Offer is valid till 31 March 2021.
4. This Offer is applicable to hotel room charges only. Other fees and charges, including local government taxes, service charges, food & beverage or room service charges are excluded. The number of FWC Points shown on both website and confirmation email are for reference only.
5. Member’s FWC membership number must be entered during the reservation process.
6. FWC membership number cannot be added once the hotel booking is made and Fortune Wings Club account cannot be retroactively credited.
7. FWC Points will be credited to the member's account in 3 months after the completion of the eligible stay.
8. Each FWC member can earn the Points once in each single reservation transaction. FWC member must be a guest and/or one of the guests under the reservation.
9. Cancelled, refunded or no-show reservations will not be eligible for FWC Points.
10. Hong Kong Airlines reserves the right to make the final decision in case of any dispute relating to Point Credit.
11. General Booking.com terms and conditions apply.
12. Other Fortune Wings Club terms and conditions apply.
13. Points is regarded as award points. Points is not eligible to upgrade or retain FWC Elite membership status. Points is not redeemable for cash.
14. Hong Kong Airlines and Booking.com reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Hong Kong Airlines and Booking.com.
15. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
16. Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the "Booking and Cancellation Terms and Conditions" on the Booking.com website.
17. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.