1. The Fortune Wings Club is
the frequent flyer program for Hainan Airlines, Grand China Air, Lucky Air,
Tianjin Airlines, Hong Kong Airlines and Capital Airlines.
2. Companies and other legal entities are not eligible to take part in this
frequent flyer program. This program will not accept joint applications or any
similar applications of more than one person, nor will it accept multiple
applications by the same person.
3. Passengers shall ensure that his/her personal information is detailed and
accurate; the Fortune Wings Club has the right to decline any application in
the event of receiving incomplete or falsified personal information.
4. By completing and signing the application form, members shall agree and
abide by the rules and regulations regarding points accrual and reward
programs set forth by the Fortune Wings Club as well as any changes or
additions that might occur in the future.
5. The Fortune Wings Club has the sole right of ownership of the membership
card. Qualified frequent flyers retain only the right of individual control,
use and benefit. The card may not be arbitrarily used or transferred to others.
6. Should there be any change in your address or phone number, please inform
the Fortune Wings Club as soon as possible. The Fortune Wings Club shall not be
held responsible for any loss, delay or expiration of correspondence that
results from an incorrect address.
7. The Fortune Wings Club reserves the right to audit any account at any time
and without notice to the member to ensure compliance with the Fortune Wings
Club program rules and applicable conditions of carriage and tariffs. During
the auditing period, the Fortune Wings Club reserves the right to take
appropriate action, including but not limited to, suspension of the memberí»s
points accrual and benefits and privileges, prohibition of the member from
redeeming points credits for an award or ticket, until the audit is
satisfactorily finished .
8. At no time may Fortune Wings Club points credits or award tickets be
purchased, sold or bartered (including but not limited to selling,
transferring, gifting, or promising points credits or award tickets in
exchange for support of a certain business, product, or charity and/or
participation in an auction, raffle, or contest). The Fortune Wings Club
prohibits any of its members from performing any damaging behavior towards any
other member, provision of false or incorrect information by the member, or any
other action or /and behavior considered inappropriate by the Fortune Wings
Club, which includes, without limitation, violation of its partnersí» rules,
improper behavior or harassment towards its employees, or refusal to follow
instructions from its employees.
9. Fraud, abuse or inappropriate use of Fortune Wings Club points credits,
benefits or awards, or violation of applicable Fortune Wings Club program rules
and airline terms and conditions is subject to administrative and/or legal
action by the Fortune Wings Club without prior notice to the member. Such
action may include, without limitation, termination of membership and
membership benefits, cancellation of all accrued miles of the member, denial of
the member's future participation in the Fortune Wings Club program and
forfeiture of all awards and other measures that may be taken by the Fortune
Wings Club to defend its legal rights and interests. In addition, the Fortune
Wings Club reserves the right to take appropriate legal action to recover
damages. Violators (including any passenger who uses a purchased or bartered
award ticket) may be liable for damages and litigation costs.
10. Any violation of the terms and conditions of the Fortune Wings Club may
result in the award tickets of the member or the passenger being confiscated or
the member or the passenger being denied boarding. If a trip has been started,
any continued travel will be at the passenger's expense on a full-fare basis.
The passenger and member will also be liable for the cost of a full fare ticket
for any segments flown.
11. In the event of any damage caused to the Fortune Wings Club or any of its
members by the memberí»s willful use of a system error, malfunction or defects,
the memberí»s membership will be terminated and all the accrued points credits
will be cancelled. In addition, the Fortune Wings Club reserves the right to
take appropriate legal action to recover damages.
12. The Fortune Wings Club or its partners are not liable for any indirect loss
borne by the member or the passenger incurred by offers and awards or denial of
offers and awards.
13. The Fortune Wings Club and its partners may have a change in their
addresses and phone numbers or the termination of the Clubí»s partnership with
them are subject to change without prior notice, and the Fortune Wings Club and
its partners are not responsible for these changes.
14. The Fortune Wings Club will make the utmost effort to ensure its partners
provide relevant services, but shall not be held responsible for the products
and services from its partners.
15. In case of any legal dispute, arbitration shall take place at the People's
Court of Meilan District in Haikou.